Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Light And Darkness Academy

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

xcross21 Test

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Marik Ishtar
Tester
Tester
Marik Ishtar

DC : 0

xcross21 Test Empty
PostSubject: xcross21 Test   xcross21 Test Icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 4:47 pm

Tester: Marik Ishtar
Tested: xcross21
Test Type: First Test

My Deck: Gadget Oppression
Opponents Deck: Crystal Beast

Outcome: 2-0 my favor

Play Style: Great
Ruling Knowledge: Great
Use of Cards: Great
Deck build: Good
Attitude: Great

Comments:
You are a awesome duelist. Let me just say that first =). You have a GREAT duelist spirit. You are a very smart duelist, one of the smartest duelist I've played in a while. You had great moves. When I thought I had the game one, you play a sneaky trap that got me good. You had unbelievable dooks, and dook(s) means tricking your opponent with your moves/mind. You had a great attitude coming into the duel and coming out of the duel. Just I sometimes noticed you were kinda downing yourself. You might not call it that. But it's just my opinion. I could be totally wrong. Maybe you were doing that to trick me but I don't know. But just learn from your mistakes as I said before with other duelists. You played a good offense and defense. Very impressive actually. But Hopefully we can get you a re-test so I can duel your main deck. Then maybe my decision will be different. You may be wondering what the number (3/3) means by your rank. It means in my eyes, its the level you are in the dorm.

I can see you in Obelisk Blue REAL soon. There is just something missing from you. I don't know what it is. Maybe the deck or something totally different. But as I said before, hopefully we can get that re-test in as soon as possible.
Back to top Go down
xcross21
Ra Yellow
Ra Yellow
xcross21

DC : 0

xcross21 Test Empty
PostSubject: Re: xcross21 Test   xcross21 Test Icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 4:54 pm

Thnx for the rank and I hope to become obelisk when I get my retest and dont wrry Ill earn my way back up to MOD
Back to top Go down
Yuseifudo33
Owner
Owner

DC : 430

xcross21 Test Empty
PostSubject: Re: xcross21 Test   xcross21 Test Icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 6:38 pm

Rank up and Closedcongratz BTW
Back to top Go down
https://ladacademy.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

xcross21 Test Empty
PostSubject: Re: xcross21 Test   xcross21 Test Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

xcross21 Test
Page 1 of 1