Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Light And Darkness Academy

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Kert2712 Test Results

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Marik Ishtar
Tester
Tester
Marik Ishtar

DC : 0

Kert2712 Test Results Empty
PostSubject: Kert2712 Test Results   Kert2712 Test Results Icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 2:45 pm

Tester: Marik Ishtar
Tested: Kert2712
Test Type: First Test

My Deck: Black Feather in the Sky (Blackwing)
Opponents Deck: Zombie

Outcome: 2-0 My favor

Play Style: Decent
Ruling Knowledge: Great
Use of Cards: Decent
Deck build: Fair
Attitude: Great

Comments:
You are a very interesting duelist in a good way xD. I had a lot of fun in are duels. I can tell once you learn a little more, you will be a excellent duelist. I see a lot of potential from you Kert. You had a great attitude in the duels. Especially in the second duel when it looked like I was gonna win and you had your back against the wall, you didn't give up. Then you came out with a great play. I liked how you complimented on your opponent's play when they did a good one. Now here is the bad stuff = but their minor. Your deck total was 45. I am not saying that is bad, you should always have your deck to 40-43ish, but I saw some cards in your deck that you played that you really didn't need. I can see your deck cutting down to 42-43 when you remove the cards you don't need, Also you shouldn't tell your opponent that you got a good or bad hand. You got to keep them on their toes. But learn from your mistakes and I can see you going far in this academy. Now as you see below (1-3) that means it's the level I think you are in the dorm. Also I understand a lot of this because Blackwings is a hard deck to beat. But it ain't unbeatable. But you did a good job champ =).

Back to top Go down
Kert2712
Slifer Red
Slifer Red

DC : 100

PostSubject: Re: Kert2712 Test Results   Kert2712 Test Results Icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 2:51 pm

Yes, i only tell to testers if i got a good or band hand, because they are good enemys who i need to share anything, but yes, i got something to lean. i thoguh taht 40-45 cards are good, and im thinking how to improve.
Back to top Go down
Marik Ishtar
Tester
Tester
Marik Ishtar

PostSubject: Re: Kert2712 Test Results   Kert2712 Test Results Icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 3:28 pm

Yes 40-45 deck count is good, but I personally like a deck count of 40-43. Just a personal opinion.
Back to top Go down
Musai
Admin
Admin
Musai

PostSubject: Re: Kert2712 Test Results   Kert2712 Test Results Icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 3:43 pm

Rank awarded

Topic Locked
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kert2712 Test Results   Kert2712 Test Results Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kert2712 Test Results
Page 1 of 1